Order & Returns
ORDERS & RETURNS
As an independent business we aim to be transparent about our delivery & returns costs. We don’t make profit from delivering our products to customers and have chosen to charge for delivery & returns rather than hiding it within the cost of our products. We work hard to find you best delivery service for all goods we sell and charges are reflected in the weight & size of the goods that you are ordering.
We deliver to UK mainland only; for deliveries outside of the UK please email [email protected] or call 01743 289 866 and we will be happy to discuss your order and arrange a realistically priced delivery quote for you.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
Standard delivery of non-heavy items including small accessories is £6.00 per order, with a signature required upon receipt, delivered via a courier or Royal Mail. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery (if items are in stock or another order lead time is specified in the description of each item).
Standard delivery of heavy items including furniture, large prints, lighting is £60.00 per order, a signature required upon receipt, delivered via a courier. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery (if items are in stock or another order lead time is specified in the description of each item).
We take pride in the knowledge that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. However, we also appreciate that sometimes expectations aren’t always met. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the steps below and we will work hard to put things right for you.
If you need to return or exchange we ask that you:
- Please notify us within 7 days by email at [email protected] or call 01743 289 866 quoting your order number
- We request that you return products to us unused and in their original packaging at your own expense
- Returned products (with a completed Returns Form) must reach us within 28 days of the original delivery date
- Please ensure that returns are packed and labelled carefully so that they are not lost or damaged in transit
- Heavy or particularly fragile goods can also be returned to our store. Items must be accompanied by a Returns Form before a refund or exchange can be given
- Delivery charge is non-refundable unless the item is damaged when received
- It can take up to 28 days for a return to be processed once we received the item
- Items are returned at your own expense except when the item had been received damaged (- see below)
- We may deduct any cardit card charges from the orginal purchase amount to be refunded, which we have incuurred during the the transaction of the 'purchase' and the 'refund' from our mercheat provider this could be up to 2% of the the total purchase price paid (including shipings costs) and up to 2% of the total amount refuneded
RETURNING DAMAGED ITEMS
Replacements for exchange of damaged goods will only be dispatched once the original item has been received at our warehouse.
In the rare event that an item should arrive damaged, please notify us via email attaching photographs of the damage. Once we receive your photographs and can review the damage from them then we will be happy to offer you free returns on these goods.
Millard & Lancaster does not offer refunds on the following items:
- Items returned after 28 days
- Delivery Cost, unless the goods arrived damaged
- Items without a completed Returns Form
- Damaged items not notified by telephone or email to us within 7 days of taking delivery of the goods
RETURNING GOODS TO OUR STORE
Goods may be returned for exchange, refund (damaged goods only) or credit note within 14 days of the purchase date or date of delivery, in perfect, saleable condition, in the original packaging and accompanied by a receipt. The customer is entirely responsible for the transportation & packaging of such goods.
Sale or reduced items are ‘Sold as Seen’ and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
This does not affect your statutory rights.